Our client is handles motor application products centering around a motor business that comprises an expansive product line from small precision to supersized motors.
- oversee the production process, drawing up a process depaerment
- decide what resources are required
- estimate costs and set the quality standards;
- monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
- monitor product standards and implement quality-control programmers
- work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
- Bachelor’s degree Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Male,female Age not over 40 years, Thai nationality
- At least 5 years’ experience in their position and management
- Good command both of written & spoken in English is required
Working Hour: Alt Sat
Benefit Package: Food, Provident Fund, Health Insurance, Insurance, Transportation Service, Annual Bonus,OT
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)