Our client is Chemical industry, and offers customers the best quality of Nitrocellulose for use in the lacquers for wood, paper, coating, printing ink, aircraft lacquer, protective lacquer, aluminum foil coating and etc. Because of its rapid drying properties and high tensile strength, Nitrocellulose is generally employed for coating industry. They are looking for the candidate who have background in Process Engineering Management from Chemical Industry, please see more details as below qualification.
- Provides direction, coaching, and training for all engineering team members and ensures they work safely.
- Utilizes process control methodology (Six Sigma, SPC, Designed Experiments, etc.) to solve problems and improve process control and capability.
- Supports the efforts of the process engineers in investigating and resolving quality issues, making recommendations for preventive action, optimizing current products and processes and commercializing new products.
- Direct efforts in gaining and maintaining knowledge of trends in the industry that lead to improvements in product quality, product consistency, process efficiency or cost reductions.
- Develop and maintain systems including performance measurements, failure costs, control systems, quality standards, product and process capability for all raw materials and finished products by utilizing such tools as statistical methods, Pareto chart, flow chart and Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Establish and maintain a process and quality assurance audit function to ensure compliance to standards and specifications. Develop corrective action plans and systems.
- Define process specifications, which include operating conditions, set points, tolerances, processing procedures and packaging specifications, based on a strong understanding of customer requirements.
- Assist in preparation of capital expenditure requests to improve existing operations, increase efficiencies, improve product quality or commercialize new technologies.
- Serves as a resource on plant technologies, control systems, and raw materials.
- Serves as a resource on FMEA's, Change Management, Six Sigma, and other process control tools.
- Lead operational excellence and continuous improvement process and projects for the site.
- Lead and support the effective implementation of investment projects approved for capacity or facility expansion and upgrades.
- Ensures plans are in place to meet all performance indicator targets/goals.
- Interfaces with multiple functions and customers to resolve problems, respond to customer complaints, develop corrective actions, develop new products, and improve existing processes.
- Establish and lead plant safety objectives.
- Ensure compliance to all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintains ISO compliant process and quality records.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Chemical Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in production engineering / project management
- Have experience in process Engineering management/ Technical from Chemical manufacturer is a must
- Strong management / leadership skill
- Experiences in DCS Program is an advantage
- Knowledge of SPC, FMEA, TQA, Six Sigma are advantage
- Good command of English
Location: Chainat, Samutsakorn
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)