Our client, a Japanese company is specializes and handles motor application products based on "everything that spins and moves," centering on a motor business that comprises an expansive product line from small precision to supersized motors 2010 (since 1973).
- Manage and develop overall jobs in process engineering function effectively.
- Process enhancement to fulfil yield and output accomplishment.
- Settle new process and technology and launch for mass production.
- Perform engineering evaluation to enhance yield and productivity.
- Optimize process parameter and product characterization for both of new product and mass production.
- Preparation to launch for new A24product, process i.e. document, record (PMP, Spec, WI Quality format). Tool, fixture and indirect material.
- Sourcing new supplier / Maker for new part or new project.
- Coordinate with concern department and related sections in the resolution of quality problems and in analyzing these problems for continuous improvement.
- Assess product specifications of the company and compare with customer’s requirement.
- Ensure optimum overall performance of production operations in term of quantity, cost, quality and service targets including process improvement.
- Monitor, evaluate and analyze information to prevent and solve problems in production.
- Efficiently solve all production/process problems or issues.
- Effectively manage production team to reach the KPI.
- Accelerate improvement activity and projects in Production (internal/external) by close coordination and clear directions.
- Supervise and monitor a team of engineers to carry out each project efficiently.
- Provide technical and non-technical recommendations for the team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and Have experience as Process improvement for Electronics (HDD)
- Male/Female : Any, Thai Nationality.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with a good command of English
- Basic computer skill for Microsoft office
- Well organized, meticulous and attentive to details
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)