Our client is leading automotive parts manufacturer.
We are now looking for potential candidate as following details;
- Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Collect, record, and transcribe data.
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process.
- Provide suggestions during incident investigations.
- Advise on corrective actions.
- Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
- Male or Female, age 25 years old up, Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer or Engineer related field.
- At least 3 years experienced in Process Engineer.
- Has experience in Automotive or Electronic parts manufacturing will be advantage.
- Good command in English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)