"Our client's specialised in Electronics manufacturere, looking for "Process Engineer" to achieve company's goal.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related fields.
- Age 27 years old up.
- Gender: Both
- Good command in English communication & strong determination also interpersonal skills.
- In - depth background of HDD clean room processes.
- Expertise in Engineering and Quality Control for Electronics.
- Strong management skills, problems - solving.
- Decision making, high leadership, proactive, and strong with good analytical skills.
- At least 2 years experiences as Process improvement in Electronic manufacturers.
- Expertise in for process lines.
- Troubleshooting in line process.
- Improving and maintaining HDD Yield, test time quality and reliability performance.
- Analyzing drive failures which related to new component qualification performance (Head, Suspension, Media, Motor).
- Control incoming, in process & outgoing
Working Hour: Alt/ Sat
Business: Electronic ( HDD Assembly)
Benefit Package:Annual Bonus, Provident Fund, Transportation allowance.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)