Our client is specialists in the manufacturing of customized precision machine parts and components. These include automotive components, printer rollers, mechanical devices, and sub-assemblies as well as surface treatment services.
- Improves and optimizes processes to reduce the cost of manufacturing, increase yield, quality, and consistency.
- Responsible for Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Control process in production line.
- Male or Female, Age 30 years old up, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Industrial Engineer or related field.
- Have experience in manufacturing at least 5 years.
- Have experience in process improvement.
- Good command in English.
- Certify Black Belt, Green Belt or Six Sigma.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)