The Plant Manager directs and manages all 3 plant operations with overall responsibilities for production, maintenance, quality and other production-related activities. The Plant Manager initiates discussions and implementation of improvement in all phases of production, assisting in identifying, evaluating, and correcting problems and performing other duties as the need arises.
- Experienced in plant management – Production / Engineer / Supply chain
- Coordinate plant activities through the planning with departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Develop and control profits, plans, and budget
- Implement cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries.
- Manages capital asset maintenance.
- Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards.
- Control and minimize labor overtime and repair expenses.
- Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replace, or make adjustments to plant facilities and equipment when necessary.
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives.
- Implements and maintains preventative maintenance programs
- Incorporates shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among plant personnel.
- Provides direction, development and leadership to production supervisors
- This is not an all-encompassing list of duties and responsibilities require of this position
- Take care of 3 Plants in Mahachai and Mae Klong
- Report to MD
- Thai nationality only
- Graduate in Business, Food Science, Engineering or related fields
- Knowledge in HACCP, GMP
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position in the food industry.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)