Our client, is high leader of the world's leading manufacturers of building materials, manufacturer, is now looking for an experience candidate to join as Plant Manager.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Management, Chemical Engineering or related fields.
- Proficiency in manufacturing plant management (Production, Production planning, QA/QC, Maintenance, Finance, Marketing, Customer service, NPI/NPD, Safety an Environmental, Material Control).
- Excellence both of written & spoken in English is required.
- SAP program, ERP System.
- Covered manufacturing sites management (Production, QA/QC, Planning, New Product Development, Maintenance Management, Warehouse management).
- Able to setting and have the knowledge on ISO 900/14001/TS16949.
- Coordinates with oversea branches.
Business: Building materials.
- Five-day work week (Mon- Fri)
- Free shuttle bus
- Housing allowance
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Travel allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)