The Plant Director is responsible for the operations of plant and quarry for management of the local team and for planning, organizing, leading and developing of operation activities of all plant in South East Asia for the ceramic industries based in Thailand.
- Directs and monitors department managers to accomplish goals of the manufacturing plan, consistent with established manufacturing and safety procedures.
- Overview for operational excellence programs across all sites and monitor all process improvement.
- Direct support to EHS manager to conduct company EHS programs, to build up safety culture at every operations site.
- Control the EHS achievements, areas to improve & reinforce.
- Formulate goals and performance targets, implement initiatives and programs to ensure overall efforts and resources are optimally utilized to achieve the objectives and targets.
- Formulate operating KPI, implement its measurement system.
- Lead the operations team to ensure high standards of operations in increasing yield, reducing cost; production planning, operational processes are well established and implemented.
- Lead plant managers to ensure accurate, reliable data on quality of raw materials and Work-In-Process/Finished Goods to produce fit-for-use products to meet customer needs, requirements and specifications.
- Identify continuous improvement areas and strengthen the plant’s operating system.
- Propose, justify, implement and follow up the capex and projects, approved by company Group.
- Lead operations team to conduct the trial or pilot production of new products in accordance with the approved plan.
- Master Degree in Industrial Engineering preferred.
- Age 40 – 50 with 15+ years working experience in industrial companies.
- Proven problem-solving skills with creative solutions and exceptional execution.
- International exposure is a must.
- Lean, Six sigma, Process improvement experience.
- High travel position, up to 60%.
- International experience and controlling for remote area would be preferred.
- Good written and spoken English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)