Our client is Japanese company. Now they are seeking for the candidate Planning Supervisor (Chemical Engineer) position as below details.
- Plans and prepares production plan/schedules for manufacture of industrial or commercial products.
- Making a master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes.
- Monitoring inventory at the control level and setting up related plans.
- Coordinating warehouse management for finish goods, raw material and packaging.
- Preparing monthly and weekly production plan schedules
- Manage and control the production process, costs and quality effectively.
- Manage and control the production schedule plan (weekly, monthly and quarterly).
- Follow up standards and procedures for planning, documentation requirements.
- Generating reports in SAP and MS-EXCEL for the production planning requisitions PO
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical ,Engineer or related file.
- Experience in Manufacturing of Chemical Product
- Al least 3 years in planning experience.
- Strong leader ship and people management skills and a good team player.
- Good command of English communication and presentation skills (TOEIC Score 500+)
- Have experience to operate or use SAP , planning module will be advantage
Location: Amata City, Rayong
Working day: Mon – Fri
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)