- Case Management encompasses a process of reviewing a patient’s condition, reassessment of medical information, test results and imaging, consulting with leading specialists, presenting optimal treatment options to the patient and supporting throughout the treatment process. The role of the Medical Case Manager is to manage the medical process and drive it forward, liaising with other members of the team and with any relevant external parties, with the goal of ensuring the patient is obtaining the best possible medical care.
- The Medical Case Manager is responsible for conveying medical information and recommendations to the patient in a clear and accessible manner. In addition, the Medical Case Manager is to act as the patient's advocate throughout the process outlined above. In order to achieve both these goals, the Medical Case Manager must develop a good, on-going rapport with the patient.
- Ensure high quality both of the medical process and customer service for all patients under the Medical Case Manager's purview.
- 5 - 10 years of working experience as Medicine Specialist
- High medicine proficiency
- Excellent case management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- High English proficiency