Our client, a Japanese Logistic company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Payroll Senior Supervisor
- Thai nationality, Male or Female, Age 29-35
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or related field
- 4 - 6 years’ experience in payroll system and personal income tax.
- Have strong knowledge of Thai labor laws and HR process.
- Have Leadership skills and can work in teamwork
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have service mind, good personality and good emotional control.
- Good command of English in both spoken & written (TOEIC score 550)
- Computer Literacy especially in Microsoft Word, Excel & Access
- Can drive a car
- Monthly processing of company payrolls including salary, overtime, personal income tax, provident fund, social security fund etc.
- Updating and maintaining payroll records.
- Calculating data in a payroll system.Checking and auditing payrolls. Preparation of payroll summary report for management approval.
- Preparation of payroll slip for all staffs.
- Sending bank payments, personal income tax, provident fund, social security fund.
- Providing the monthly reports to Accounting & Financial Department.
2. Personal Income Tax
- Handling monthly personal income tax.
- Handling year-end personal income tax.
- Updating and calculating personal income tax in the system (Tax ID, Tax Deduction, etc.).
- Preparation of tax documents for all staffs for submitting to Revenue Department
- Handling staff's loans including home loan, provident fund loan, bank loan, court's judgment etc.
- Preparing the annual evaluation form for bonus and salary increment.
- Preparing the employment letter and other certification letters.
- Preparing the Salary survey and Salary structure.
- Supporting all HR functions smoothly.
- Handling other assigned job.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00 am - 6.00 pm
Working Location: Phetchaburi road
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Provident fund, Position Allowance, Living Allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)