Our client is one of leading HRM solution providers.
- Responsible for client payroll activities and ensuring its accuracy
- Deliver the payroll according to the agreed schedule with client
- Manage and advise client in payroll related inquiry including Human Resource practices
- Update data archive (soft & hardcopy) of clients to ensure it is accurate and up to date
- Thai nationality
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience in Payroll
- Fair command in English
- Good analytical skills and ability to work under minimal supervision
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)