PACKAGING ENGINEER / PACKAGING SALES EXECUTIVE
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop new customers for Industrial packaging sector mainly into automotive, including coordination for the creation of packaging designs, prototype development, and performance testing. With the Design team
· Troubleshoot new and existing packaging problems involving design team materials and processes and provide creative, timely, and cost-effective solutions to the customers.
· Analyze engineering drawings and specifications of product to determine physical characteristics of item, special handling, environmental and safety requirements, and types of materials required for packaging
· Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Work closely with global suppliers, engineering, product management, operations, and sourcing.
· Participate in product introduction teams, to deliver new products to market.
· Identify and implement to the customers cost saving initiatives related to packaging materials, labor, efficiency, transportation, and storage.
· Work closely with Engineering to optimize packaging supply base for cost, lead time, quality, regionalization, standardization, supply assurance, and compliance with customer, regulatory, and internal requirements.
· Regular contacts with existing customers and developing new customers
Reports to the Asia Head, Works in conjunction with the Global team and Design team.
PACKAGING ENGINEER QUALIFICATIONS
· A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or packaging engineering or Science Graduate is required.
· Must have 3+ years of experience in industrial or consumer packaging.
· Knowledge and understanding of packaging design
· Problem solving and decision making skills are necessary.
· Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
· Must have good communication skills, orally and in writing. Thai , English and preferred Chinese
PACKAGING ENGINEER PHYSICAL DEMANDS
· Ability to communicate orally with customers, management, and coworkers is crucial.
· Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential.
· Sitting for extended periods is common.
· Hearing and vision within normal ranges is helpful for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents.
The job is performed indoors and travel extensively to customer place, suppliers, physically handling small hand held samples to the customers
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (Word format only)
along with your recent photo and expected salary to us by E-mail.
JAC International Recruitment Ltd.
10F, Emporium Tower, 622, Soi 24, Sukhumvit Road, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-261-8710 Fax: 02-664-9929