Our client is one of the forefronts in Thailand’s real estate development with expertise and experience in developing premier residential properties, ranging from single-detached houses, townhomes, condominiums and luxury villas.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior or Architectural or related fields.
- 5+ years’ experience in construction project and at least 5 years of project management for interior works especially commercial and hospitality projects
- Technical Knowledge and experience in interior design and project management especially for Hotel and Resort projects.
- Proven track record of successful project execution.
- Good Command in English
- Manage the project onsite.
- Arrange a daily meeting with client, consultant and all related parties due to schedule plan and remaining work and prepare related reporting.
- Coordinate with Designer, Interior Designer, Client, Consult M/E contractor and all related parties.
- Contact supplier or sale marketing due to materials or equipment which are required.
- Organizing and reviewing building plans, as well as preparing construction contracts for general contractors.
- Ensure that construction projects meet environmental, safety, structural, zoning and aesthetic standards. They determine and schedule different stages of the building process according to client needs.
- Monitor progress and ascertain whether phases of the construction process are in compliance with building plans and project deadlines.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)