● Provide valuable experience and tactics from former crypto-exchange operations in Thailand (e.g. former bx.co.th or related exchange work experience) to spearhead PR initiatives in Thailand.
● Representing Company in networking, social, charity events.
● Lead generation of prospective business development opportunities from meetings and events.
● Prepare pitch-deck to potential event organisers, corporate meetings or investor meetings.
● Offer important local insights and findings from network to the corresponding teams in marketing, business and legal departments.
● Liaising with event organisers, presenters and invited guests.
● Draft or proofread related material for the Company for company speeches and PR material.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Public Relations Spokesperson to organize and oversee the daily PR operations of the Local Company. You will be the one to ensure that our PR efforts are well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and projecting the right corporate image of the Company. The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of local crypto-related exchange, investment, lending and redemption processes. The goal is to enhance and protect the corporate image of the Company. Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations within the PR initiatives.
● Proven experience in former crypto-exchange operations in Thailand (such as former bx.co.th employees).
● Excellent public speaking, pitching and writing skills.
● Knowledge of local industry’s legal rules and guidelines.
● Extensive network in the crypto-investment, exchange and lending industry.
● Excellent proficiency in spoken and written Thai. Business proficiency in English.
● Excellent above-par or market-rate compensation commensurate with the level of experience in crypto-related industries
● Social security if on the full-time basis
● Public holidays, additional annual leaves, family and compassionate leaves.
● Other perks negotiable according to seniority and related experience.