The successful candidate will be joining the Project Management Office which is the information hub for projects and programs within the portfolio and involves tracking and reporting, assurance and quality control, information management, financial tracking, risk and issue tracking, change control, support, knowledge management and learning from experience.
- Implementing governance standards across the portfolio including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of program deliverables
- Managing the program level risks and issues register
- Liaising with staff in other PMO’s so that standards are implemented consistently
- Building up a repository of project templates both technical and management to support the Project Managers – using examples from current and past projects to identify best practice
- Continuing to evolve the processes and templates throughout the project lifecycle
- Implementing project standards across all projects in the portfolio
- Updating and administering the program plan as required, using reports from Project Managers and the outcomes of project and board level meetings and workshops
- Preparing consolidated material from project reports for monthly review
- Implementing the change control process across all projects and portfolios
- Ensuring project plans are created and maintained, deliverables are tracked against time and cost and that resource utilization is monitored
- Supporting the definition of small / medium project Business Cases (scope, goals, deliverables, costs, timescales, plans, dependencies, resource requirements and milestones)
- Ensuring that the pre-scope project plan is communicated to all project stakeholders, together with their individual responsibilities
- Providing effective management support to project teams on small to medium sized projects, or assisting Project Managers on streams of other large projects
- Co-ordinating the publication, review and sign-off of major Project Management deliverables
- Tracking and reporting on project portfolio finances, providing a real-time, comprehensive and prioritized view of all projects
- Monitoring program / project budget, actual and forecasts to ensure accuracy and correcting any adverse variances
- Contributing to the overall profitability by monitoring all areas of Project expenditure and reporting on performance against variations
Skills & Qualifications:
- Master's Degree in related field as follows; Accounting, management information system, accounting information system, Information Technology.
- Experience of project management in ERP system.
- Experience of program co-ordination / administration
- Experience of working within a structured project management framework
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, English written and spoken
- A self-motivated team player with a strong attention to detail
- Positive and constructive
- Able to identify and interpret stakeholders needs and requirements
- Able to work in virtual teams and matrix organizations
- Able to commit to and prioritize work duties and tasks
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)