Our client is world’s leading technology in automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following.
- Overseeing installation, maintenance, and repairs of all production machinery.
- Test run for evaluate and confirmation machine after installation by subcontractor.
- Register machine to machine master list and make machine history for each machine.
- Make machine PM schedule and job assign to subordinate for schedule following.
- Make PM standard for each machine and estimate part life for overhaul activity
- and implementing strategies for Total Preventive Maintenance.
- Devising maintenance best practices, contributing to overall plant uptime and increased productivity.
- Coordinate with production to weakness analyze to increase efficiency and keep safety policy.
- Control over the repair immediately in the case of breakdown.
- Control spare parts, Cost, Environment and Safety.
- Male, age over 38 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 10 years in Maintenance& Engineering (M/C, Facility& Utility) with Automotive industry, preferable Japanese manufacturing.
- 5 years in management role as Asst. Manger or Manager.
- Able to speak Japanese would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skills, and leadership skills.
Working Day: Only Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)