Our client, a Japanese Automation mechanic brand is now seeking for a Outgoing Inspection Engineer who can handle their daily business in Thailand.
- Control Outgoing inspection process for achieve section target. Accompany implement the individual development plan, training, monitoring result and project evaluation.
- Male Thai nationality age 23 – 30 years old
- Bachelor’s degree of engineering, Science Engineer and technology or related field
- 1 years. Up in experience of Wire bonding process in semiconductor factory
- Able to use measurement equipment and tools
- Able to understand the mechanical drawing
- Diligence, commitment, actively is character
- Able to use coordinate measurement machine will prefer
- High potential for self-development
Location: NavaNakorn Industrial Estate
Business: Automation mechanic
- Five-day work week (8.00 AM to 5.30 PM (Mon-Fri))
- Free shuttle bus
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)