Our client a manufacturing businesses company is now seeking for an Oracle database administrator, who can manage and support their project.
- E-business suit environment cloning
- E-Business suit patch analysis and application.
- Projects and maintenance team support and help.
- E-Business suite performance tuning (SQL request…)
- E-Business suite customer development best practices supervision.
- Support tickets opening and follow-up on the Oracle support web site.
- Client custom DBA Script maintenance: Service supervision including concurrent maintenance, Printer driver maintenance, workflow supervision.
- Advise management on technical application and database issues as related to corporate business rules, practices, and changes
- Collecting history of performance data to produce and suggesting for performance tuning and capacity planning
- Male or female, Thai National only.
- Master degree or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or any IT related field.
- At least 5 year experience of Oracle Database Administratorfunction, especially in Oracle ERP Database.
- Good knowledge in IT vocabulary, Development process and project management with strongly respect to the planning and analysis.
- Experience in Oracle E- business Suit would be plus.
- Good communication skill, especially in English.
- Well organization capability.
- Ability to work on pressure and understand the business constraint.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize situation and the local risks.
- Strong technical and analytical, troubleshooting and leadership skills
- Able to deal and handle difficult situations and work under time constraints
- Good team player, Service oriented and Ability to work in fast placed environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Location: Lad krabang Industrial Estate
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)