Our client, a Singapore Machinery (Automation) brand is now seeking for an Operations Engineer who can handle their daily business in Thailand.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical, Electronics, and Mechatronics Engineering are most preferred.
- At least 3 years’ experience working as Electrical Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer fields for Machinery, Electronics, and Automotive manufacturers.
- High - leadership, Confidence, Strong leadership and good interpersonal skills.
- Managerial skills.
- Independent, self-motivated and proactive.
- Good command in both written and spoken skills.
- Good attitude, energetic, patient, able to work under high pressure.
Working Hour: Monday – Friday (8.00 – 17.00)
Benefit Package: Bonus, Transportation allowance.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)