Our partner is leading insurance company, we are looking for operation manager who has insurance background.
- Design, manage, and re-engineer workflows across the underwriting, loss control, premium accounting and administrative work areas by:
A). Monitoring quality, accuracy and timeliness through reviewing reports and/or other controls while conferring with subordinates and peers.
b). Review processing systems and general workflows and set objectives to correct inefficiencies
c). Review progress towards service objectives and implementing necessary changes to reach desired objectives.
d). Communicate unusual fluctuations or discrepancies in processing workflows to the appropriate people and taking timely corrective action.
e). Ensure all communications and transactions conducted by the Customer Service Teams, both internally and externally, are conducted in a professional manner and according to company procedures.
- Actively participate in the country marketing and producer control efforts by:
A). Review the effects of Customer Service workflows on producer needs. Take appropriate corrective action whilst adhering to Company guidelines and procedures.
b). Maintain efficient and timely insured/producer/company cash flow systems that maximize cash flow and identify and solve any delinquent payment problems, bad debt situations or old item situations.
- Implement the strategies, plan and develop for Operation Department
- Setting and manage the KPI for Operation Department
- Improve system and process to increase the operational efficiency to support the growth of company.
- Identify the Key strategic initiatives across all parts of department and lead to success.
- Control the efficiency of Operation work process.
- Other tasks which are assigned by CEO
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in policy administration or equivalent position plus 5 years of experience to manage the team.
- Experience in insurance would be an advantage
- Management skill, people oriented, ability to work under-pressure and enthusiastic behavior
- Problem solving and conflict management
- Good presentation skill
- Good command of English (Reading / Writing)
- Good PC Knowledge such as MS Word, MS Excel
Location: BTS area
Working Hours: 08.30-17.30
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)