Our client are Develop, design and build Solar Power Plant, was established in order to construct one of the first commercial Solar Power Plants in Thailand. They are looking for Operations & Maintenance Manager, will be responsible for managing these Power Plants, more info. see as below qualification;
Operation & Maintenance Manager (Power Plants/ Solar)
Basic salary: 50,000 – 60,000 THB
- Manage all aspects of the day to day operation of the facility in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
- Prepare and implement plant operating and maintenance following procedures of Country and Local requirements.
- Recruit, select, train and manage plant operating, maintenance and administrative staff.
- Prepare monthly and annual operating reports.
- Interface and coordinate with local customers and suppliers.
- Procure and replacement of spare parts, materials, services and support resolution of technical issues.
- Ensure compliance with all project safety, environmental and contractual responsibilities.
- Provide a high level of professionalism and technical expertise.
- Assist solar technicians from time to time in various solar maintenance and troubleshooting activities.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of supervisory/management PV Power Plants experience.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Good English skills.
- This position may require the ability to remotely manage new, so candidate must be willing to travel.
- Willing to work nights during scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Experience in electrical generation facilities
- Experience with PV maintenance, including DC systems, AC medium voltage systems, and network communications and monitoring
- Experience with the operation of various SCADA systems
- Skilled in the use of testing equipment and tools such as Thermographic Electrical Inspection, I-V Curve Tracing, Ground Fault Detection.
- Strong Analytical and Diagnostic capabilities to troubleshoot and correct problems found
- Knowledge of Thailand Electrical Code and standard practices.
- Ability to read and understand electrical single-line and three-line diagrams / schematics