The client is Swiss international company was establish in Thailand since 2015 in field of development manufacturing and distribution of digital cutters. The machines are used in the graphics and packaging industry, the leather and textile industries as well as in the areas of composite and tech textile and are used worldwide by successful companies.
- Sales administration with delivery, order entry, delivery to customers, invoice preparation, including coordination with vendors, sales staff, service engineer, warehouses and shippers.
- Coordinating the submission of quotation.
- Coordinating with service engineer team for schedule of preventive maintenance, service report, warranty certificate, etc.
- Maintain an inventory movement, preparing inventory report.
- Office tasks such as screen incoming calls, manage the post, greet visitor, etc.
- Other assignments
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Fresh graduate are welcome).
- Excellent English in communication and writing skills
- Good Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal skill and be able to learn new thing.
Working Hour: Mon – Fri
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)