Our client is a multi-site worldwide banking so is now seeking for a Network Security Engineer, who can support their support and maintain network and security system for their business.
- Supports and maintains technologies, including Network devices (wireless and wired), Security and Load balancing appliances, Datacenters and cabling (network connectivity), WAN lines.
- Responsible for the operating system and associated subsystem.
- Participates in projects, including design and implementation of new solutions, Improve resilience of the current environment, Capacity upgrades and hardware renewal, Software upgrades, Datacenter reshuffling / refit
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and software interfaces with the operating system.
- Document system problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Secures networks by establishing and enforcing policies, defining and monitoring access.
- Monitors network performance and health.
- Participates to ensure physical assets are properly used, inventoried and monitored
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of deliverables (documentation, procedures, reporting, etc.) for his perimeter.
- Conduct technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, timerequired, and compatibility with current system
- Accountable for following up IT Incidents and IT change management with sufficient level of details for his perimeter.
- Stand by required.
- Bachelor degree in Information & Technology, Computer Engineer / Computer Science, or related field.
- At least 5 years' experience working in Network and Security Engineer, Network Engineer, or related field.
- Experience Finance or Telecom industry.
- Comfortable with of all components of Microsoft Infrastructure, with working knowledge of: Switching and Routing (Cisco),
- Strong knowledge in WAN technology (OSPF, VPN, MPLS, IPLC, VLAN tagging).
- Strong knowledge in Firewalls (Juniper, Checkpoint, Polo Alto) and Scans (Qualys).
- Knowledge of PCI DSS from Banking.
- Can solve highly complex problems spanning multiple technologies and disciplines.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills in English.
- Should be curious, proactive, open mind, take ownership of issues and willing to be an actor of a company transformation process.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)