Our client an international beverage brand is now seeking for a Network Administrator, who can manage and support their internal network.
- Working in the front line helping users to resolve complex technical IT issues.
- Possessing excellent client facing skills, natural problem solving and analytical skills and able to contribute to the development of best practice, procedures and policies within a company.
- Providing daily contributions to the Knowledgebase.
- Install, Maintain IT equipment, Diagnose and resolve hardware (hardware, printers, and mobile devices) and software to users.
- Provide local support for users
- Backup media management.
- Manage meeting rooms and videoconferencing.
- Assist for operations in server rooms where physical intervention required.
- Involve in the rollout of software updates and patches.
- Plan and deliver hardware (computers and mobile devices) inventory during his daily operations.
- Plan and deliver software licenses and provide valid licenses to end users.
- Plan and manage the actions to be taken to ensure that IT services can recover and continue should a serious incident occur. The technical agent will assist in executing this process.
- Male, age between 24-35 years old. Thai National Only
- Bachelors’ Degree in computer science or related fields preferred.
- Work experience at 2-5 years in technical support or software development.
- Must have experience in IT support service, IT technical expertise.
- Experience in IT governance and compliance, innovation and new technical
- Good communication skill, both written and verbal in English.
- Service mind, Friendly and work well under pressure.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)