Our client is leading automotive manufacturing who is providing high-quality products to customers. We are now looking for potential candidate as following details;
- Managing Mold department, issued monthly molds PM and follow up to achieve target.
- Managing for the new projects, and leader for design and make new molds and until mold trial to mass production.
- Follow and joint while mold trial out for new mold.
- Managing for improvement equipment machine and concerning.
- Modify tooling, assembly line and production line to make it better.
- Control spare insert and part of molds, issued the PR and follow up.
- Managing Plans, implements, organizes and supervises the site facilities installation and maintenance to maintain the utmost conditions of machinery ensure continuous operations at all times.
- Analyzing equipment failures and providing available alternative resources to minimize unplanned down time.
- Coordinating various processes including those relating to injection and machine spare parts associated with tooling and manufacturing.
- Ensuring the quality and performance of all tools and equipment.
- Management cost and analysis to reduction cost and control supplier in cases of modify molds
- Coordinating with supporting groups, supervising subordinates and making decisions to resolve basic front line problems.
- Control defect reduction in the process and NG from production analyze and countermeasure.
- Coaching, training and developing subordinate competencies.
- Management of NG case and analysis root cause for solving problem
- Management of internal and external audit activity and ensuring the audit result to improvement quality follow customer requirement
- Male 35 years old up.
- Bachelor Degree, Major in Tool and die or related field.
- 5 year's experience for working as management level.
- Has experience for CAD/CAM for Mold design and Mold making.
- Good knowledge for Injection Mold, Tooling Jig/Fixture for automotive business.
- Good command in English.
Working day: Monday – Friday.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)