- Provide expert advice and guidance to team members and using your medical knowledge and experience to assess and ratify claims.
- Create and maintain a knowledge base to continually develop the level of expertise in the claims team
- Provide training to maintain existing knowledge and introduce advancements in medicine.
- Manage relationships with medical facilities, partners and members globally to provide the best possible service.
- Act as an escalation point for disputed claims.
- Ensure processes and operational practices are carried out by staff, meeting our customer service expectations. This means driving performance on an individual and corporate level.
- Join an out of hours senior manager on-call system providing staff with access to expertise, support and decision making.
- Develop case management capability to fulfil customer and corporate needs as well as supporting fraud identification and reduction.
- Identify and suggest best practice. Working with managers and supervisors to implement it.
- Work with fellow managers to identify areas of business development, creating new products and services.
- Bachelor's degree of Medicine
- More than 3 years of GP expedience in hospital, working experience in insurance company is an added advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Office hour (8am - 5pm) /5 working days