Our client is a top solution provider of Industrial machinery, now looking for a direct experienced candidate to join as Mechanical Engineer position.
- Analyze production process, productivity, quality, safety and related operation
- Develop mechanical & machinery system, design production process for productivity and efficiency improvement
- Coordinate with Industrial Engineering department and external operation for technical specification
- Provide engineering and technical support for related activity
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering (with Engineering license)
- Direct experience in process Engineering for machinery and manufacturing business.
- Machine design experience, AutoCAD, Solidworks 2D/3D
- IE fundamental in Continual Improvement, KAIZEN, TPS, LEAN or related
- Logicality, strategy building ability, counting ability & situational awareness.
- Business level of English communication
Location : Bangkok and Upcountry
- Dental insurance
- Five-day work week
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Travel allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)