Our client, a Japanese Automation mechanic brand is now seeking for a Mechanical Designer who can handle their daily business in Thailand.
- Mechanical design and modification of automation machine for semiconductor manufacturing.
- Issue Drawing and Engineering document.
- Discuss and negotiate the solution with customers and suppliers.
- Progress the project through communication with overseas staff.
- Support production to solving the mechanical part problem.
- Discuss for modification contents with other concerned section.
- Male & Female Thai nationality age 22-30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related field.
- Experience in design 0-3 years of Mechanical design job R&D or Mechanical manufacturing
- Ability of 2D or 3D-CAD, Auto-CAD, Autodesk Inventor.
- Ability to communicate in English both writing and speaking.
- Able to work longtime on computer without any illness.
Location: NavaNakorn Industrial Estate
Business: Automation mechanic
- Five-day work week
- Free shuttle bus
- Medical insurance
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)