Our client, is high leader for Electronics Manufacturer, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Measurement & Calibration Engineer.
- Expertise in using CMM, Vernier Caliper, Profile, Microscope, measuring microscope, Profile Projector and other instrument machine.
- Quality control (Incoming, in process and Final inspection)
- Tooling incoming inspection.
- Analysis measuring method and improvements for product inspection.
- Perform the mechanical measurement equipment programming, CMM, smart scope (OGP) or others.
- Cooperate with mechanical measurement and QA departments.
- Manage/ maintain and monitor the Calibration time table and equipment calibration due date.
- Perform daily GR&R and equipment correlation report.
- Support metrology and calibration engineer on general sub function assignments.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering fields are most preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience working for Measurement & Calibration sections from Automotive and Electronics manufacturer.
- Good knowledge of International standard; ISO 9001/ 14001/ TS 16949, Instrumentation, Calibration, Measurment.
- Leadership, Logical Thingking, Self-motivated and proactive.
- Practical of English.
Working Hour: Alt/ Sat.
Business: Electronic & Automotive industries
Benefit Package: Annual Bonus, Meal allowance, Insurance, Medical allowance, Provident Fund, Transportation.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)