Our client, the world's largest Electronics Manufacturing, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Material Engineer.
Main roles of this position:
- Investigate product failures and materials problems, testing for and identifying manufacturing issues.
- Supervise and conduct materials testing and technical processes for the organization.
- Lead in selecting, qualifying/recommending, analyzing polymers, rubber and other materials including relevant support to manufacturing processes.
- Provide material and chemical specification information promptly with relevant recommendation for manufacturing in solving issue.
- Create development and validation process for new product materials, e.g. resins, compounds, polymers for In-house and outside vendor parts.
- Analyze failure and problem in relation to product materials such as polymeric behavior and recommend alternative materials.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor Degree of Engineering or equivalent. (Mechanical, Chemical, Material)
- At least 5 years professional experience in product material engineering field, focusing on material validation, product design experience, preferably in a manufacturing industry.
- Process knowledge of Injection, Extrusion, Thermoforming.
- Technology plastic, Thermoplastics properties for engineering.
- Good command in English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)