Our client is a steel raw material for construction business, now looking for a direct experienced candidate to join as Marketing assistant manager (Sales planning) position.
- Coordinate and monitor sales planning including the analysis of market opportunities, and competitor activities.
- Present New product and explain products specification to Dealer and Inquiries of customer requirements.
- Handled to prepare sales forecasts, budgets, sales program, and update the report as monthly basic.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration or related field
- Direct experience in Sales operation for Construction business (Main / Sub-contractor, Consultant, Designer, Architectural) at least 5 years work experience.
- Logicality, strategy building ability, counting ability & situational awareness.
- Good command in English
Location : Samutprakarn (Sukhumvit road)
- Dental insurance
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)