- Responsible for execution and implementation of marketing strategy and promotional plans of company's activities in Thailand.
- Participating in meetings, conferences and various events – stationing show booths, establishing contacts, delivering marketing pitch and materials.
- Fully responsible for delivering presentations and marketing messages in front of audiences, public speaking and one-on-one, to explain about the company's services.
- Coordination with insurance company district and agencies to deliver training to the insurance teams and agents.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships, ability to build report over the phone and in person, with private clients and various stakeholders.
- Development of content – building presentations and creating marketing materials.
- Working closely with suppliers – print houses, photographers, social media agencies.
- Coordinating marketing activities with global department.
- Thai Nationality only, male or female age between 25-32 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing or related fields.
- At least 2-year experience in marketing, marketing communication or public relation fields.
- Have background in health or insurance environment is preferable.
- Excellence in public speaking and presentation skills.
- Has excellence communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Well organized and methodological thinker.
- 5 days’ work per week – Monday to Friday from 9.00 AM – 18.30 PM
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)