Our client is an American own company base in Thailand who manufacture and supply high performance decorative surfacing products.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door and be face of country connect to global product team.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copy writing, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website or digital communication that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partners with key account customers both direct and indirect influence customers, distributors, and vendors
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Age 35 up
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields
- Must have 5 years of management experience in marketing
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Creative, self-motivated with high degree of initiative and result-oriented
- Available to work at Samutsakorn province
- Working Monday – Friday.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)