Our client is an online advertising and technology company
Location: Bangkok (BTS - Silom line)
- Organize workshops on an almost weekly basis on topics such as campaign Implementation, content best practices, Product specific sessions, etc. to support
Sales team in spreading awareness for marketers of company solutions and those of our partners.
- Post content on company social media channels and built out a consistent and holistic PR strategy.
- Explain and demonstrate how and why individuals use the digital media solutions we offer to help marketers identify and inspire authentic uses of those platforms.
- Collaborate with regional & national level advertisers to understand their objectives, recommending best practices, and developing effective campaigns.
- Develop and conduct educational boot camp-style training in association with the sales team, to inform about best practices for multiple platforms.
- Create consultative sales presentations to demonstrate how our advertising products can be leveraged to connect with consumers.
- Create case studies of local campaigns. Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (Word format only) along with your recent photo and expected salary to us by E-mail.
- BA/BS degree preferred: Master’s degree or equivalent experience a plus
- 2-5 years marketing experience at agency or advertiser level with a focus on emerging
and social media
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about a particular industry and/or product
- Deep expertise in social media platforms, and demonstrated experience in Twitter
- Strong client-facing skills.
- Comfortable with presenting to clients and agencies—in both small or large groups
- A self-starter who takes initiative and is action oriented
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Strong PowerPoint and Keynote skills
- Proven track record translating marketing objectives into results for advertisers.
- Demonstrated experience effectively optimizing marketing campaigns by analyzing
performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers.
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision.
- Must have strong understanding of digital marketplace and understanding of the
Competitive landscape in which we operate.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)