Responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating all marketing
strategies for the brand outlets including advertising, promotions, public relations,
e-commerce, social media and collateral with focus on driving incremental revenue in line
with the overall visions and objectives of the outlets.
Indirectly to the marketing department of the franchise partners, responsibilities and
essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Planning Marketing Strategy
• Develop and implement a strategic integrated marketing plan and correlation expenditure
• Regularly define and identify most effective communication channels to promote existing
products and services.
• Design and develop marketing material (photo and video shooting, collaterals, social
media, and direct marketing emails).
• Manage digital marketing and social media activity across the various social media
platforms including the development of content and analysis of reach and conversion.
• Source for and promote events that will drive traffic to the brand outlets and grow
Brand Management Awareness
• Coordinate and manage media/public interest to generate coverage and maintain
awareness of the branded outlets.
• Handle and coordinate all media request, media releases, enquiries and presentations-
hosting media, influencers and VIPs to drive quality media and impactful word of mouth.
• Keep current with marketing trends, competitive analysis, new communication techniques
and digital platform, in order to explore and recommend creative ways to reaching out to
target audience groups.
• Plan monthly promotional calendar with outlet managers generating ideas for new
• Evaluate and prepare reports showing the results of marketing campaigns (ROI).
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure all relevant internal departments and
regional office are kept informed of marketing objectives.