Our client, a Japanese Leasing company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Marketing Manager.
- Male/Female, age 40-44 years old up, Thai nationality
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Economic or related field
- 5-10 years’ experience in Leasing Business or Banking field
- Having own car for using in business
- Have leadership and coaching skill**
- Able to drive up countries / long distance
- Good command of English and computer literacy
- Able to analyze financial statement
- Service mind oriented, good interpersonal skill and positive attitude, strong responsible
- Have salesmanship skill to closing a deal by himself
- Develop and maintain business relationship with dealers / customers
- Lead Team and coaching subordinate
- Co-operated with others department in company
- Initiated procedure , scheme for develop business and expand sales volume
- To outside visit dealer/ end user in order to generate sales per target assignment
- To write-up a and review analysis of customer financial status and repayment ability from financial statements, financial ratio, bank statement
- To coordinate with related departments: Business Support, Credit admin, Accounting, etc.
- To work with collection team to follow up overdue customer and involve for debt recovery plan/ repossess arrangement.
- Hard-Working, outgoing, able to work in a team and able to handle challenges
- Develop an annual business plan and relevant action plan for an achieving annual growth for minimum 20% in every 12 months and on respective
Benefits: Bonus, Health insurance, Dental allowance, Provident fund, Company Outing and Business Trip
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 18:00 hours
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)