This Marketing Manager role is for a Wellness Center project of the leading companies in the medical and hospital and manufacturing industries based in Thailand.
- Creating and implementing marketing campaign (offline & online) to create awareness in B2B (business to business) & B2C (business to consumer) space.
- Create engagement content & campaigns for consumers.
- Work closely with management to set up and achieve short term and long term business goals.
- Provide guidance on key visual, in-store media that appropriate to consumers in different countries.
- Develop marketing strategies and plan in international markets based on consumer insights and trends.
- Thai male / female, age between 35-45 years old.
- Holder Bachelor’s Degree or above in Hospitality Management, Sales and marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 3-4 years working experience in sales and marketing department of hotels, resort or hospitals is a must.
- Exposures experience to Digital Marketing campaigns is considered as an advantages.
- Should be a team player and willing to do multitasking.
- Should have reading and verbal skills in English language.
- Keen personal interest in heath & wellness is an added advantage.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)