The Marketing Manager role is for improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth for a fashion retail company based in Thailand.
- Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational Marketing and Customer Relationship activities.
- Support the planning and execution of all visual directives and brand concepts
- Oversee the social media strategy for the company.
- Analyze and manage data on sales/marketing expenses and P/L.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth.
- Analyze sales, market, consumer research and brand analysis.
- Planning, develop and implement strategy to grow sales, market share and brand awareness.
- Thai male / female, age between 35-45 years old
- Holder Bachelor’s or above in Marketing
- 8++ years working experience in Marketing or Brand Management
- Sufficient knowledge of P/L and cost/expense management.
- E-Commerce experience is require in a Strong level
- Excellent in this skills: Negotiation, Relationship management Skills Presentation
- Hands-on with strong in analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Continuous developing and coaching staffs to strengthen the department.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)