Our client offers the right tires for every application – from passenger cars through trucks, buses and construction site vehicles to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles.
Process of Interview:
- Suitable candidates will be contact for pre-screen by JAC International
- The qualified candidates will have tentative 1st interview session via phone call
- Shortlist candidates will have assessment test on last week of September 2017 (1 day)
- To be on board on Oct/Nov 2017
- Thai nationality only
- Working experience in multinational company with budget responsibility
- 7-10 years experience in function of Marketing with strong Retail-oriented approach, preferable for a Premium brand or MultiBrand company
- Experiences in Retail-focussed Marketing mix development and implementation, experience in development of new channels, experience of launching product lines and/or establishing pricing/product positioning or re-positioning into the market.
- 2-3 years experience in leading employees.
- University degree in Business Management or Marketing or Economics Pro-active, Analytical Thinking, Management skill and Leadership
- Plan and Execute all marketing activities in Replacement market of India for PLT/CVT, with effective marketing Mix within Marketing Budget including PR & Communication, Pricing, Marketing Intelligence, and Product Management to contribute to achieve the Business Goals.
- Communication Budget Responsible to conduct all Marketing activities for tyre business in Thailand with projected NS in 2017 of around X Mn Euro, with support of team of X people
- Ensure Development of Marketing Strategies (Product/Communication/PR) and adoption of templates of Corporation into the
- Contribute to Formulation of BU Marketing Strategies by Quality Input through Marketing and Product Planning conferences
- In the Market recommend and achieve alignment on local marketing & sales strategies to achieve budget goals - in cooperation
with General Manager
- Ensure implementation of all marketing strategies - in cooperation with Sales and other functions needed
- Plan and control the marketing communication budget on yearly and monthly base - in cooperation with Controlling and regional HQ
- Develop overall training strategy for external & internal customers - sales/product & technical depending on local requirement
- Ensure qualified input into APAC product planning process
- Ensure establishment of advanced knowledge regarding market requirements and competitors products
- Monitor product performance in cooperation with Technical Customer Service and derive corrective actions
- Identify market trends by screening competition and ensure development of new products with quality Input re. TLAs or Tire Line into APAC PM Product Planning Process.
- Lead and represent Thailand in - Local and Regional Product Planning meetings
- Lead and define strategic product road map for Thailand
- Oversee the Pricing function steering pricing actions to align with Pricing Strategy
- Monitor Actual Pricing vs. Pricing Structure to ensure the Structure, Initiate Price Actions supported with Financial and Competitive Rational
- Develop and proposes sales actions in cooperation with Sales
- Review the actual sales prices and takes strategic corrective actions
- Recruit employees for Marketing Department in accordance to the budgeted headcount
- Ensure individual training and personnel development for all employees
- Build up and maintain team spirit in conjunction with other functions and HR
- Ensure timely and structured market data (relevant macro-/microeconomic data, automotive and tyre related market data and legal) to work out market intelligence including market share competitors
- Ensure Quality and On-time Exchange with BU Marketing
- Support Local Market Survey (price, brand, competitor, retail etc.) and ensure implementation and effective results
PR & Communication & Sales Promotion Program to Retail Channel:
- Adapt PR and Communication Content developed by and together with BU into Market
- Plan and deploy all internet activities of the company in line with BU Marketing templates
- Provide general company and industry information to all employees on regular base (internal newsletter, etc.)
- Understanding the MultiBrand needs of the market, ensure proper introduction of new brands into Thailand if needed in line with Corporate guidelines and if needed in line with Project Management of BU Marketing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)