- Bring some experience of working in the field or education to develop our organization's strategies, plan campaigns, manage relationships with external suppliers such as PR or print agencies, and build stakeholder relationships.
- Has specialist knowledge and experience to take lead on technical role to involve the management of Search Engine Optimization, either in-house or within assigned marketing agency.
- Develop campaigns across content, social media, PPC and SEO. The majority will focus on on-page (website) and off-page (link-building) strategies. Ensure contents are align with corporate guidance and consistent in terms of style, tone of voice and quality.
- Digital-savvy, frontline communicators and a strong understanding of social media channels.
- Ability to create campaign ideas (only for specific assignment) and analyze data insights is required. Has creative ideas of written and visual content that engages target audiences.
- Manage SBU marketing campaigns, and analysis of results.
- Collaborate with Divisions head/SBU team to optimize leads generation of campaigns.
- Deliver marketing and big data analysis as regular reports to management team.
- Work with team members, and able to delegate related task to related personnel in order to get assignment done on timely basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field
- Proven experience in marketing (digital marketing background/experiences is preferable)
- Proficient in MS Office and good English
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and energetic person
- Thai nationality
Location: Bangkok Downtown (RAMA 9)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)