Our client business is open over 36 years in Thailand and currently has 600 employees.
- Degree: BA or higher in Marketing Management.
- Years of Experience: At least 2 years’ experience in marketing management (FMCG field will enhances your opportunity).
- Understanding of marketing research things (plus marketing advertisement will enhance your opportunity).
- Able to work on Sunday/Holiday if required. (Normally, working only Monday - Friday)
- -Expedite the resolutions of customer problems and service/advise/give suggestions to customers.
- -Positive for self-development, self-learning, self-motivation, teammates and be punctual.
- Well uses of MS Office (Especially MS Power Point).
- Gathering and managing the collected marketing data for products/services which belong to organization in realistic.
- Present, promote, and sell company’s products/services to exiting and prospect customers with efficiency.
- Build up knowledge, cost benefits and deep understanding to customers that a company’s products/services meet the, exiting/prospect, customers’ needs and satisfaction.
- Analyzes and presents the collected marketing data with efficiency in order to increase the market opportunity/share to organization.
- Able to presents marketing research/data/advert to your teammate.
- Optimize using BRM and CRM practices in order to create/build positive relationship between organization, customers, and your team members.
- Self-motivate to achieve the assigned jobs and outcome which has agreed with team leader/organization.
- Able to cooperating, planning, developing, experimenting, and concluding company’s products/services with team members/other operations.
- Traveling to upcountry in order to meet the customers upon your team leader requested and willing to cooperate and following your team leader orders.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)