Our client, a Japanese Trading Company. They are looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to support their team.
- Work coordinately with other internal departments, business partner or agency to develop and execute marketing plan or new product launch.
- Gather and analyze feedback from Sales & Marketing campaign result.
- Research new or create unique beauty content and interact with customers to improve brand massage or brand service.
- Analyze market information and competitor’s product or activities.
- Complete monthly sales reports and other related reports or survey as required.
- Initiate, monitor, review and report on all marketing activity.
- Coordinate with business partner and agency to develop marketing activity.
- Contact Blogger or Influencer for any PR activity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- At least 2 years experiences in marketing field, cosmetic product preferably.
- Be able to work independently and also a good team player
- Creative with highly disciplined and able to meet agreed deadlines of assignment.
- A multi-tasker and fast learner with good organizational skills.
- Good command of English both speaking and writing (Japanese will be advantage).
- Excellent communication skill.
- Able to work in fast moving environment and under pressure.
- Understand Japanese manner or culture.
- Computer literate, especially in Excel and Power Point
- Understand cosmetic trend and online marketing trend.
Type of business: Cosmetic and Skincare
Location: BTS Area
Working day: Mon – Fri
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)