Our client is looking for professional marketing communication candidate, having experiences in conducting the press interview, conference, trade show, and sponsorship for "Outdoor Active Life Style" end-users and distributors.
- Conduct information for press interview, conference, trade shows, and sponsorship
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Responsible for coordinating the communications output within a company.
- Creates and delivers emails, direct mail, brochures, newsletters, and other publications.
- Design and creativity to make a brochure, Billboard and lift let as well.
- Use media social media professional and creative.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions,
- Copy edit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns.
- Recommend, implement and maintain site design and operation.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Create thought leadership materials.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Male or Female
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Mass Communication Art, Advertising and Journalism or Marketing
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in PR, PR Agency
- Fluency in spoken and written English (TOEIC >600).
Location: Bang Phli
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)