Our client offers the right tires for every application – from passenger cars through trucks, buses and construction site vehicles to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles.
Process of Interview:
- Suitable candidates will be contact for pre-screen by JAC International by 23 Aug 2017
- The qualified candidates will have tentative 1st interview session via phone call
- Shortlist candidates will have assessment test on 31 Aug 2017 (all day)
- To be on board on Sep/Oct 2017
- Ensures an article based forecast taking strategic guidelines into consideration to drive replenishment. Meet inventory goals and ensure distribution & warehousing. Manage Customer Order Desk (COD).
- Thai nationality only
- Over 7-10 years of experience in relevant logistic function (e.g. import and distribution) end to end process
- Basic knowledge in SAP. Experience(s) in management of logistic projects (e.g. selection of service provider)
- 2-3 years of experience in foreign company
- University degree in Logistics, or similar education background
- Proficient in English language and familiar working with international company
- Pro-active, Analytical Thinking, Management skill and Leadership
COD (Customer Order Desk)
- Ensure order entry and order prcoessing from RDC and direct shipments
- Ensure payment prerequisits are met
- Ensure invoicing in SAP
- Support special sales actions (e.g. volume based discounts, or tire allocation)
- Ensure customer friendly communication and customer satisfaction
Import & Distribution
- Selection of import agents, ensure process establishment and implementation, as well as daily operations.
- Ensure availability of all relevant customs and shipment documents / certificates (CCC).
- Selection of providers for warehousing and freight forwarding in coordination with Purchasing and Supply Chain Mgt.
- Supervise warehouse operations and ensure regular auditing
- Supervise domestic distribution ensuring cost and time efficiency
Market Planning, Inventory Management:
- Transform strategic growth targets into operative article FC (1 - 18 months)
- Lead entire FC process considering strategic input from Marketing & Management (car population, pricing, SOM targets)
- Ensure / Monitor product availability (PSI report). Inform / warn Sales & Management in case of deviations.
- Define inventory targets, monitor slow moving and overaged stock. Inform management for actions.
- Ensure local product phase in / out process
- Supply Chain Master Data Maintenance in FOS, MADA, and SAP in cooperation with Controlling
- Support distribution of marketing material
- Ensure product labelling according to legal requirements
- Support in realization of quality standards in accordance with premium brand image (e.g. deformation, labelling)
- Select new employees in accordance to the budgeted headcount
- Ensure individual training and personnel development for all employees
- Build up and maintain team spirit
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)