This Market Analyst Manager role is for a strongly data driven organization delivering online travel booking platform based in Bangkok, Thailand. The ideal Market Analyst Manager candidates will help the company growth through developing and execute promotion for business growth as well as nurturing partnerships with relevant external parties that can help to optimize our brand awareness, customer reach, and acquisition.
- Analyzing and mining business data to identify patterns and correlations among the various data points.
- Identify and investigate trends, anomalies and opportunities to improve company’s business strategy.
- Develop and manage relationship with stakeholders and third parties to ensure our pricing and inventory competitiveness, as well as commission, are favorable.
- Ensure growth achieved through promotion, partnership and merchandising deals.
- Analyze the company's promotion performance and optimize it as well as identify the key potential partners for joint promotion.
- Develop and manage relationship with external parties for delivering joint promo and fuel growth.
- Negotiate for exclusive deals with supplier or other third parties.
- Ensure the tools and support needed for promotion activities are provided.
- Identify and define media communication used for promotion as well as ensure promotion's media communication are executed excellently.
- Liaise with various stakeholders in the campaign delivery.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science or related technical field.
Experience and other qualifications:
- Male or female, age 25 - 40 years old.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably working with large datasets and experimentation.
- Preferably familiar with consumer web domain and e-commerce business.
- Analytical, data-driven, reliable and results-oriented.
- Successful track-record of managing end-to-end promotion campaign and end-to-end partnership opportunities (from origination to closure).
- Able to conduct statistical analysis or experimentation with a business focus.
- Experience in digital (performance) marketing or customer management (advantage).
- Fluently in English speaking & writing.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)