Our client is Japanese company who is located at Rayong area, they are now looking potential candidate for Manufacturing Manager (Japanese Speaking) position;
- Manage, direct and control all production activities.
- Responsible for production scheduling. (Capacity and production planning)
- Ensure finished products comply with the quality specification.
- Ensure delivery according production plan and meet the objective of on time quality in full.
- Monitors, evaluates, and controls the capacity utilization.
- Manpower planning.
- Develop and promote preventive maintenance programs.
- Ensure all operating expenses are controlled within approved levels.
- Initiate cost saving initiatives.
- Lead a project team for new product line development.
- Works closely with Quality Assurance and Customer Service Team.
- Ensure high service levels to customers.
- Male, age 38-50 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering or Industrial Technology is preferable.
- At least 10 years of experience in Production, Made-to-order business is require.
- Knowledge or background from Machining process.
- 5 years in management role as Asst. Manger or Manager level.
- Good communication in Japanese.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)