Our client, multinational manufacturer, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Manufacturing Engineer who specializes in CNC.
- Knowledge on CNC programming, CAD/CAM programs (CATIA 5-Axis') and the use of CMM (Mitutoyo) machine, designing of precise tooling for machining process.
- Develop, coordinate and monitor all aspects of production including selection of manufacturing methods and operation of product designs.
- Understand GD&T is preferable.
- Revise operations and/or processes of production to meet customer requirement.
- This position is applicable for Thai nationality only. Age 25 years old up.
- Degree/Master in Mechanical Engineering or related Field.
- At least 1 years of working experience in CNC process from multinational manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in English languages both in writing and oral.
- Dental insurance
- Five-day work week
- Housing allowance
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Travel allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)