Our client, a Japanese insurance company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Manager Valuation.
- Male/Female, Age between 30–40 years old, Thai nationality
- Bachelor degree or higher in Actuarial, Statistics or related fields
- 3-5 years in actuarial or related fields
- Computer and programming skills
- Good command of English
- Support a manager to manage the team for all analysis including EV, VoNB and related analysis e.g. sensitivity analysis and analysis of movement. Also cover RBC, local statutory reserve and GPV reserve, experience studies and assumption identification for evaluation of actual business profitability and enhance actuarial software, Prophet, for proper modeling as well as up-to date with full compliance of regislative and corporate standards
- Support some specific customer for employee benefit calculation
- Participate in related professional bodies and meetings to keep abreast of current industry development
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30 am - 5.30 pm
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Provident Fun
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)